Human Psychology is most interesting stuff to understand. It is an observed fact that "Thinking pattern" determines psychology of person. If a person has poor/uncontrolled thinking pattern then it can lead to several disorder. There are people around us that may be suffering from psychological disorder but we fail to notice it.
|Famous painting by Armand Gauiter (19th century) depicting eight women with different mental disorders.|
Most common disorders are listed below :
1. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, fear, repetitive behaviors. Symptom include excessive washing or cleaning, repeated checking, violent or religious thoughts, relationship-related obsessions.
2. Attention Deficit Hyperacitivty Disorder (ADHD) is a psychiatric disorder in which there are significant problems of attention, hyperactivity, or acting impulsively that are not appropriate for a persons age.
3. Schizophrenia is a psychiatric disorder often characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, auditory hallucinations, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and inactivity.
4. Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) / Unipolar Disorder is a mental disorder characterized by a pervasive and persistent low mood that is accompanied by low self-esteem and by a loss of interest or pleasure in normally enjoyable activities.
5. Learning disabilities : This include reading disability (dyslexia), mathematics disability (dyscalculia) and writing disability (dysgraphia).
I'm aware of such kind of "State-of-Mind". Also, I'm 100% confident of getting a person out of such State-of-Mind with self-practised mental tricks.
Contact : email@example.com